Ari is a tightly integrated point of sale system providing retail integration with other applications to achieve power-up effects.
Ari is incredible on its own – but something more is always better. To widen the functionality of Ari, we have included various retail integrations. It provides POS Integration for accounting, marketing, and analytics. As Ari is a tightly integrated POS System with all the major accounting software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, QuickBooks, Xero, and Tally, one can continue using them along with Ari Retail Software.
Ari seamlessly connects with various applications. This retail integration makes it possible to sync a transaction in Ari to accounting, marketing, or business analytics software.
Marketing is the most important tool which makes a business work. Therefore, it is essential to contact your customers whenever there is a new launch, promotion, sales, etc. Our POS Integration with MailChimp, enables sharing information with your customers.
For expanding your business, one important aspect is decision making. Decision making highly relies on analytics and reports. Ari Integrated POS System has an analytical dashboard and the reports section. However, for advanced analytics, we have added Microsoft Power BI integration. It provides the facility to have more in-depth insight into your business.
POS Integrations makes Ari the Best POS System for Retail for retailers of any size or business type.
Ari Retail Management Software manages the retail business, provides inventory control, handles transactions, and grows stores associated with your business. Xero conducts accounting for all the transactions you generate through your business. Ari provides an integrated point of sale system, which is a perfect blend that covers the complete route- from a transaction to its accounting and report preparation.
If you are a Xero user, you would be interested in finding out a Retail Point of Sale software that seamlessly integrates with Xero. That’s where Ari Retail Software comes in picture.
Why Xero users need Ari?
- You need a retail management software to establish control over your retail operations.
- Ari Point of Sale provides features to handle your store operations.
- A busy store requires a POS system to quickly bill the customers.
- Ari Point of Sale supports multiple payment methods at the till level.
- Ari POS automatically applies running promotions and calculates the bill value.
- Ari provides Quick Button functionality to perform the routine tasks quickly.
- Ari POS handles Gift and Loyalty Cards at the store front.
- Ari POS supports RFID and Barcode at the store level.
- It automates various control mechanisms like store opening, register opening, till opening, and their closure.
- It automatically generates the end-of-day report.
- It maintains a walk-in customer database and provides tools for customer relationship management.
- It supports business rules enforcement at the POS level. The store manager must approve discounts and Cash discrepancies.
- Ari Point of Sale supports multiple payment methods at the till level.
- It supports putting transactions on hold and provides functionality for Layaways sales.
- It supports offline operations when network connectivity is down.
- It automatically syncs data with the Headquarters.
Ari POS integration with Tally accounting system ensures that your retail business is uninterrupted. Linking the front-end POS system with back-end finance will make you experience seamless operations and easier control. Discard mundane activities with quick automation.
Tally is not a retail management software and only used to manage the accounts. Therefore, every business requires Ari for having ease in the point of sale operations. Data from Ari gets posted in Tally instantly. Therefore, your retail transactions and accounting for those transactions will get harmonized.
Features of Air-Tally Integration
- Clearer control of all processes from POS, inventory, purchase till finance.
- Data and information flow through the system seamlessly.
- Improves the accuracy of the information collected within the system.
- Better reporting that leads to better business decisions and strategies.
If you are using Retail Insight, it is an easy upgrade for you when you take the Ari + Retail Insight package. Manage your retail operations at once with an integrated POS System to keep information about sales, customers, and inventory in one full system.
Retail insight has focused on providing simple retail-related solutions and conduct accounting for them. When you include Air with it, its functionality widens as a huge number of retail management attributes are added to it.
Along with retail management, you will be able to do bookkeeping and accounting too.
Features of Air-Retail Insight Integration
- Able to view the entire business on one platform.
- Drill down on profit/loss analysis even more clearly.
- A faster and better cash flow.
- A complete solution that handles bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable.
- Ari manages the retail and retail insight provides optimum accounting functionality.
Email marketing is one of the traditional marketing methods, and it is one that never fails. It is inexpensive, and with less time, you can reach out to more customers. Therefore, every retail business must be familiar with an email marketing application.
Email marketing can be tedious when you need to add all the data regarding your customers. However, Ari Integrated Point of Sale System has saved you from doing this. While using the POS system, the cashier can collect the customer information which gets saved in the Ari’s Back-office. Walk-in Customer database from Ari can be synced with Mailchimp with a click of a button. Furthermore, you can also add the data of Vendors and Wholesale customers.
In Mailchimp, you can create the customer groups as per the requirement and send mailers to the entire group.
Why you need Mailchimp Integration?
- Save time required in the manual addition of information.
- No errors in inputting the customer’s data.
- Whenever there is a new addition, it can be easily included.
- No customer or vendors gets missed.
Features of Ari-Mailchimp Integration
- Create Customer Groups in Mailchimp and map them in Ari
- Just click on the sync button, and data transfer is done.
- Increases sales by targeting loyal customers.
- You can choose to sync customer info in real-time or in batches.
QuickBooks is one of the renowned accounting software. Ari comes in picture when QuickBooks users need to maintain their retail business.
Ari generates transactions through the POS, and those transactions are uploaded to the Headquarters. From Headquarters, these transactions will move to QuickBooks, where accountants can perform the accounting with ease.
Why QuickBooks users need Ari?
- Ari is a state-of-the-art point of sale and Retail Management System streamlining your retail operations.
- Ari manages the entire retail billing process and provides easy to use interface for cashiers.
- With Ari, you can manage the inventory in a better way and transfer stock from one store to another.
- Ari can track the promotions, gift cards and loyalty cards.
- Ari provides role-based security so that you can provide access to your sensitive information on a need-to-know basis.
- Ari provides retail analytics and reports which help you in taking timely decisions and growing your business.
Features of Ari-QuickBooks Integration
- Real-time synchronization or select the batch size for transferring the data.
- Eliminate the need to maintain inventory in QuickBooks.
- Easy and accurate mapping of data.
- Even the customer and vendor information can be synced to QuickBooks.
- Accounting becomes facile as you don’t need to track every single transaction with our Retail Integration.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a web-based application owning the full functionality required to manage the finance, supply chain, human resource, projects, and manufacturing.
Ari provides multi-store functionality where you can manage your entire retail operations with a single instance of Ari. You also get a complete view of your business, including sales, purchase, inventory, and profitability. For a business using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to handle its back-office processes, Ari is best suited to handle the retail operations.
Features of Ari- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- It is possible to have real-time synchronization for all the transactions, or if you want, you can post transactions manually.
- You can select the batch size according to which the transfer will take place.
- The mapping of data easily covers all the aspects of your retail business.
- There won’t be a need to manage inventory and warehouse through Business Central as Ari POS Integration will take care of it.