Ari + Business Central Integration
Run your retail operations on a tightly integrated POS and Backoffice System
Focus on what is important while Ari & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central works smoothly in the background
Automate financial accounting
Chart financial performance in real time
Stay ahead of competition
Ari + Business Central Integration Features
Accounting Behind the Scenes
Define Sales, Purchase and Inter-Company accounts to sync and post Ari POS and Backoffice data into Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Automatically post purchase transactions
Automatically post POS transactions
Automatically post Dispatch Notes
Debit Note/Credit Note
Automatically post debit notes and credit notes
Automatically post stock transfer transactions
Post loyalty expense arising out of points redemption
Gift Card Expense and Liabilities and Payments
Automatically post Gift Card Discount Expense, Gift Card Liabilities and Gift Card Redemptions
Automatically post tax collected/paid in Ari and meet your compliance requirements
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central + Ari integration
Sync all information
Automatically post and sync your POS transactions, Purchases and Returns, Dispatch Notes and Returns, Debit Notes and Credit Notes, Stock Transfers. You can also post them manually if you would like to.
Set your own batch sizes
Post transactions that happened between open/close till or open/close store without hassle. You can also define the batch size of transactions to be sent to Business Central for posting.
With Ari + Business Central Integration, Ari automatically posts cost of goods sold of items sold and give you a clear understanding of the profitability.
Ability to correct errors
If for some reason, some transactions could not be posted to Business Central, Ari provides a log of them and the user has an option to correct those transactions in Ari and then try posting them again.
About Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Run your entire business with a single solution
- Streamline your processes, make smarter decisions, and accelerate growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central—a comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
- Maximize profitability with an end-to-end view across operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish within Outlook and deliver exceptional service with a connected view of customers and service operations.
- Get the same user experience no matter how you deploy—in the cloud, on-premises, or a combination of both.
- Take your business on the go with a consistent, intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices for mobile access to Business Central.